Thursday, July 26, 2007

The new photos are here! The new photos are here!

Talitha Fehr brought me a disk with 183 pictures that she took at the reunion. I've uploaded them all to a Web Album. I hope this works, and that you can see them!

To see the photos, click the picture you see below. Picasa opens. Then click Slideshow, and enjoy the photos.

TalithaFehrPhotos



To download a specific photo, follow these steps:
1. Click the photo above to open Picasa.
2. Left-click the thumbprint photo you want to save. A larger version of the photo appears.
3. Click the Download Photo link on the right side of the screen. Another dialog box opens. Click Save to Disk. (My computer saves it to my desktop automatically. You may be asked to choose the location in which to save the photo.)


Please let me know if this doesn't work for you. We may have to explore a few options so that everyone can download the photos they want.

No comments: